26 November 2011

Book Review

I decided to crank out some serious reading this weekend. I finished this book:



Now--
 if you've never read or seen the movie, "the sisterhood of the traveling pants" then you probably shouldn't read this book, seeing how it's the last installment of this story.

If you've read and or seen the movie, then you can totally read this book.
The story line completely through me for a loop. I Kept picturing these actresses faces in this novel..



 and I can't leave out Kostos Lena's major love interest! 


The characters changed so much from the first 2 stories. Grown up so to speak. In the beginning I used to really gravitate to Bridget's character. However in this last novel, she kinda turned into a hippie chick (that's all I can say for those of you who haven't read it)
Lena is probably my fave story line throughout the books. 

It was a good read, and I enjoyed it!






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. o wow....yea i am def gonna have to pick that book up!

    and yes i am a big fan of the movies! didnt read the book but i will eventually

    infinitelifefintess.com

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this a few weeks ago, it was so good!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the earlier part of the series, so I'll have to add this one to my book "wish list". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way! i didn't know there was a third book! i'm going to stop by the library tomorrow to grab it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last book? Oh.. No... I really enjoy reading the stories and the movies... So great! The whole Sisterhood stories always gives me laughter and tears. I didn't know it will come to an end. I love Lena's character too... I did wish I was a girl like her LOL... And I love the scenes in Greek! I'll look for it next time I go to a book store! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'm so glad to read this; I've been looking for a good book to download on my nook! Any other suggestions pleaseeee

    sorry I haven't been around much miss reading your blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.