30 March 2011

Wednesday Loves

This Wednesday I seem to be loving OTHER people's great finds and decor in their homes! Ha!


We all know my thing for yellow. But if I had to have a book shelf I would want it to look EXACTLY like this! The way this is set up looks more like a work of art on a wall than books on a shelf! 

Image credit I don't know. Saw it on a blog that I Forgot to take down the name. My bad! 








Loving this sun dial.  Or Sunburst. Whatever they are technically called! 
Seriously awesome. New fellow blogger gave me the 411 on her awesome wall piece! 

And why can't my make up drawers look like this?? 

All these photos are via Yvonne, belong to Yvonne, and her blog is here!



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




I love my girl Jess over at Polka Dots Pearls Pink Oh My for sending me this! Her and I have a slight obsession with ANYTHING off the shoulders type shirts/dresses/rompers! :)

Yes I know, more yellow. Hey yellow is a happy color :) One can never get enough! 
This is via Venus that catalog that I often throw away as junk mail! Whoops! My Bad! 
I will seriously be hating on y'all if you beat me to this great purchase! heheh


~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I am loving the 2 new books I picked up yesterday.


*Photo credit myself.......didn't have time to put up my own blog name on the image...



 I'm quite behind on reading these days. So much going on via upcoming spring art show, many blogs to read daily, house hold cleaning, and of course my fur child needing my undivided attention. It's quite exhausting! 


So Be sure to share what you love with Miss Jamie over at her blog! 



Photobucket
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. I love all the yellow! ...and I LOVE your new template! Have a great day!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love Water for Elephants. I just finished it recently, and thought it was amazing! Now I'm waiting for the movie to come out...it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water for Elephants is soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are caving and giving in to Water for Elephants!! Jess sent me that yellow romper too..I may have to get it too hahahahah we can all be twinsies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adored Water for Elephants! I'm hoping the movie doesn't let me down! Note: it can be slow, keep with it

    Bethey

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks girl on the shoutout :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I changed my blog look a lot haha! But I loveeee this new look you've got going on. That yellow dress is gorgeous. I think probably 80% of my dresses are strapless, I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Water for Elephants is such a good book!I might reread it before the movie comes out because it has been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Water for Elephants is on my reading que!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww I love these! I wish I had a make up drawer in general! That one looks so chic and beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I TOTALLY was eyeing that exact yellow romper, but was a little weery of purchasing it just because it came from, gulp, the Venus magazine. NOT that I am all designer clothing snobby, because I have a special place in my closet full of Target clothes, but the models Venus uses sometimes look a little....eh...not professional. That said, I vote for you to get it! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving that first picture!! Seriously dying over it!! Its pure bookcase perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pops of yellow too! So cute and cheerful! I just finished reading Water for Elephants! I'm very glad I read that before the movie! You'll have to let me know how the sweet valley high book is, I love those when I was little!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally LOVE yellow! LOVE! That bookcase is awesome. And um.. that pic of you is freaking awesome! :) Cant wait to hear how the book is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the organization of a make up drawer... only if I had one in our condo. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving everything about this post! And Water For Elephants is SOOO good! I hope you love it! You've got such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to read Water for Elephants. I hear it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just started Water for Elephants and I love it already. I have to check out Sweet Valley Confidential-I used to LOVE those books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm loving that yellow book shelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Love the yellow! Good call on the book picks also... sweet valley high, ten years later?? Sounds so juicy!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG.. I MUST own that yellow romper ASAP!!!

    Hey Sweets!! Miss you! Sorry I've been MIA, lifes been nutty!!

    Hope you are doing fabulous!! XO

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love yellow! It is one of my favorite colors. I really need to wear it more.

    Water For Elephants is on my reading list. I had not seen the Sweet Valley book yet. I use to read Sweet Valley High as a kid. I have to find this one and read it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What did you think of Water for Elephants?? I just finished it this past weekend, and really enjoyed it. Now I want a pet elephant. Not sure my apartment complex will allow that tho. Dang. :)
    Jenn @ http://jamiffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.