15 March 2011

My Oh My!

In the famous words of my twitter name, MY OH MY did you all watch the finale last night????


You best believe I did!


Another doomed Bachelor relationships for the books it looks like. Despite a fairytale proposal in which Brad appears to be reading cue cards and Emily seems to need a reboot to her robotic system, I have my doubts about these two.



And after only 3 months of dating they have already broken up and gotten back together!?! I don't know about you out there, but I have never seen a real-life relationship involving periodic breakups that ever ends in happily ever after.


It really was a great finale though. From the opening scene where Brad get's to see his family and he starts to cry I nearly lost it. Call me crazy but every now and again I do enjoy seeing a man show emotion...kinda shows us he has a heart!





I really do hope they don't turn into Jake and Vienna. What a disappointment if they do.


And in case you are wondering....our new bachelorette is............

Yep. It's the dentist gal.  I was hoping it would be the other Ashley. Rats!
Photobucket
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I was thinking last night the other Ashley would have been great as the next Bachelorette too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a bummer but not completely unexpected. looking forward to ashley as bachelorette!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's funny how two of the very few successful bachelor/bachelorette relationships have been where the girl was the one choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I kinda liked the dentist girl, but I didn't watch the whole season. I got in on it when there was only four girls left. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. it could work lol
    I know several couples who had had their break ups and get back togethers and are now married
    So who knows =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea i was totally figuring the next bachelorette was ashley based on her sudden makeover!

    i couldnt agree with you more on last nights finale AND after the rose. i was actually pretty excited he picked emily. BUT...then after the rose i was so appalled at the lack of chemistry...and i actually felt bad for HIM. i dont get it...

    oh well :-) hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Brad & Emily can work things out. I'm not surprised they broke up for a bit though. The tabloids were so awful to her in the past few months, not seeing eachother and watching him with other girls (which I know comes with the territory and she should have been prepared for it). But no relationship is a fairytale and let's hope they can start a new chapter in their lives together, move on and work on being together out in the public eye!! I hope we hear wedding bells sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha... I just have noooo idea who you are talking about =)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was hoping it was the other ashley too girl! umph.

    Hope Brad and Emily work out despite they have broken up and got back together in 3 months of dating. :/

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't watch it last night, but I heard about the final rose, and the strange feeling it left in everyone. So crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I stopped watching this show after Trista and Ryan's episode.... it just seems everyone is fake on here now.. although I did like Ally too. =)

    New follower... and super cute blog.. kinda stalked your older post and loved them. Wish I would have found you sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i comment on something completely random and saw how much I stinkin LOVE the quote on your header?! Well put sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope Emily and Brad work it out.

    I thought the other Ashley would be the next bachelorette but I like that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope they last. I think you can tell, he really does love her. In the end, if they do split I think it will be because Emily wants to, not Brad. I think they're just in such an unusual situation so I think it's normal for them to have a bumpy road before things start to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really hope they make it. They are so cute. It was really weird though.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.