28 March 2011

Saturday In the Park...I think it was the 4th of July




No,  the music group Chicago was not at this park, but it was on Saturday that Mister Wonderful and I took Aspen to the dog park. 

As you can tell, I am taking my DSLR out with me any chance I get! 

  First up, the meet and greet. In dog world, "It's hi! Let me sniff your bum! How nice to smell you!"




 All kids tend to flock to Aspen. It's like they just know she's planning on licking them to death! 





Even bigger kids like her a lot! 





 She loves to have her hair blowing in the breeze!


 This was only the amount of dog owners in front of my camera lens. There were just as many behind me!
 I need a break! 









 Mister Wonderful made it in the shot. After all, I did make him carry her pink leash around! 








 Notice she's off the leash and only like centimeter from my leg? Yah. She's weird like that. 






Oh yes running in circles around mommy is her fave.








 A puppy past time of hers is to play tug of war with my jeans. Guess that's what I get for wearing flares!




Run run as fast as you can! 



 It's not a cat. It's not a lion. It's Aspen! 



3 way love :)  

Clearly she isn't having anything to do with his interest in her.  LOL She was ready to go by this last shot! 



I should do a link up or something of bloggers you bloggers showing your pet off! :) What cha think? Any takers?

Photobucket
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Aw sweet little Aspen! I really wish we had a dog park near us. Bodie would LOVE it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I like how your blog looks, too! Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha so cute! I would def link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' precious! I just want to squeeze her and all that hair! LOL! Looks like she had a blast! Piper loves the wind to blow in his hair too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute! Love your cardi, and that dog park is so much nicer than the one near us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Cruz lives the dog park! I say yes to the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Where did you get that sweater/jacket???

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be a great link up, I would do it! And the pictures of Aspen running are so cute. What a happy pup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute!! I can definitely tell how much you love your dog :) I wish we had a dog park around here, but, no such luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so fun!! you got some great pictures! And I love that top you have on!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute pictures. I seriously need to pull my cameras out more often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Aspen is so sweet! Looks like you guys had a great time at the dog park! Such cute pictures! What kind of DSLR do you have? I want one now and I don't know much about them, except that I want one since I love to take pictures! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd SO link up to that! :) Gotsta show off my Gracie dog! Love that ya'll went to the pup park! How cute is that! We have one here called the Bark Park. :) Gracie does the same thing-playing/standing with me more than with the other pups...haha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGGG. Cuteness overload right now. I am dying. The action shots are the best!! Ahahahaaha. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am IN LOVE with your sweet little puppy!!!! Srsly. SO CUTE. Looks just like my cat, but white and in dog form. :)

    p.s. WHERE did you get your jeans? Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute post! I would definitely link up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Random comment but I just noticed a girl I went to high school with in MI is following your blog. Haha, small world.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aspen is so adorable! I love your pup posts! I would totally link up pics of my Dooney!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how her fur flows in the wind, she's so fluffy :).

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww! What an adorable little fluff!! So cute!

    Just found your blog, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is just precious! I SO wish that we had a dog park like this. Except my two would go crazzzzzzyyyyy. Do all the dogs behave??

    ReplyDelete
  22. that looks like such a fun day. i am dying over your adorable dogs.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.