09 March 2011

I Phone People Make Me One Of These!

I have an Android HTC EVO. I've had it for a year now. Love it. BUT..............

We do not have this app.....or anything remotely like it :( SAD FACE.


It's called 3initials


So I am just going to throw this out there and see if Karma plus people that know about Technology can hook me up.....

Is it possible for y'all that have this app to save it as a wallpaper/picture....then email that saved picture say to me?

I guess what I am hoping is that someone with the app could make me one, email it to me, and then I could just change the screen saver on my phone and ta dah! Think it will work? Of course that all depends if any of my followers have this app and would want to do this for me.......

Holla.



Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Booooo - I would but it's $2.00CDN.

    Hopefully someone has it already for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this, I have a blackberry, bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have it;
    cant find your email;
    so email me =]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO SUPER CUTE! I have a blackberry, but when I get my upgrade its IPhone all the way. That is probably the best app I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! I need one too now. :) I had never heard of this app, but you can bet your bottom I'm looking it up right now. Love it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you find someone to make it for you! Be sure to show us if you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.