05 March 2011

Must Haves!

I am in love with the new scent from Bath and Body Works called "Carried Away". It's awesome if you haven't already taken a whif of it, I suggest you do so!

I also love the new sent for soap called Pomegranate Passion. So yummy!





This is a picture of my dresses. Yes ladies this is all I own for dresses. Count em. I think I own like 12. 

 So Naturally, when I saw this dress on the LOOK FOR LESS blog, I was like MAYBE i'll get lucky and it will be long enough for someone my height to wear! 

 I have a VERY HARD time finding dresses. First there's my height. I'm 5'8" This means the majority of dresses I try on end up being "to short" on me and my long legs. This BLOWS!!!! 

 Here is a pic of the new dress I picked up from Express.





Then there is my body shape. 
I have the hourglass figure (minus the big boobs part) ha. 

This makes finding dresses that fit, just as equally hard!




Photobucket
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I loove those new dresses at Express!! They finally have cuter things now!! I have the hour glass shape too girlfriend!! It is good AND bad....and I need some new Bath and Body scents so I am going to try those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE me some bath and body works :) I WISH I was tall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passion Pomegranate is amazing! I bought 4 bottles! I wish they had it in lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely have both that spray and soap.
    simply delicious.

    ps, i loooove that dress!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree on the Carried Away scent; LOVE the dress & I had to LOL at the "hourglass minus the big boobs" because I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to go and check the new fragrance out. My favorite is the Secret WonderLand. I am almost out and need to get some more soap. Hmm, maybe a trip to the mall today:) Have a good Sunday!
    I think I own maybe 3 or 4 dresses, I need to find a cute one for a wedding in June!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the Pomegranate Passion antibacterial I LOVEEEEE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 5'9" and hourglass minus the big boobs too -- I feel ya sista! Dresses are ALWAYS too short, especially when worn with heels. It's so unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress from express, it is so cute! I am obsessed with dresses!

    xoxo
    Petchie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought the Carried Away scent thanks to your post!!! You are so right...it smells AMAZING! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hourglass too and just over 5'8" (except I'm hourglass all the way - top and bottom) and I have the hardest time with dresses too. Although, I have quite a few dresses because they are my favorite to wear. I alway have a problem with everything being too short. It's so annoying. Tall girls need dresses too, right?
    Although, I've had great luck with all the Kate Spade dresses. While expensive, they are GREAT quality and definitely dresses I can wear for years and years. The KS dresses are made to fit a body like mine so they are my favorite to buy...even if it means only buying instead of 3. I would prefer a good look/fit and quality over quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We could be body doubles!! ;) Love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.