08 March 2011

So True!



I saw this via The Nelson Diaries and I thought oh my word how true is this!?!?!

It was just 2 weekends ago that Mister Wonderful and I were talking to a few others about how essentially guys could care less when they go out about what a girl wears to the bar. A cute face is really all you need. The over the top shoes, jewelry, latest jeans etc etc do you really think he can tell? NOPE. So really ladies, you dress for other women when you go out. Not for men. :)

On a another note....I also saw the preview for this show and started to cry. I remember seeing a You Tube video a while back of the opening scene of this, and it looks as if they are making a TV show special of our dedicated Men and Women overseas on deployment that surprise their loved ones by coming home.




One blogger says it airs Sunday. Another blogger said it already aired...eeek!!!! Does anyone know for sure?

Photobucket
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. It aired this past Sunday but I believe it is a continuing series. It was on at 10pm EST. I bet lifetime has it online since they put full episodes of their shows online the day after they air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree to a certain extent- SOME guys can tell when you go the extra mile...but we DO dress for other women yes...I kinda feel like I dress for myself as well...and I think that is why it takes forever to decide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This illustration couldn't be MORE TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Coming Home" was on this past Sunday and it was such a wonderful show, def shed some tears! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It started this past Sunday but is a part of a series.
    Talk about the rush of emotions that came flooding through while watching! Holy Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah I aired on Sunday; I cried like a baby!! But it was sooooo good! And that comic is soo..true!!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo is SO true!

    ps. love the new header =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with you! My order of dressing is.. for me... for other woman... for my man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that cartoon is so true! Girls definitely dress for other girls. I could wear the same outfit for a week straight and Mike probably wouldn't notice....also, we have a house in cbus, where I'm from and he went to skl, and an apt in cinci, by the way ;)

    And thanks for sharing the video, I am going to have to look out for that show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched some of Coming Home the other night and was crying my eyes out! So sweet but so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHH! I just watched the preview you posted and I cried my eyes out! I need to check out when it airs again! Thank you so much for posting this. I didn't even know about this show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know about this show! So sweet! Makes me tear up! Ahhhh! And yes, that picture is so true. I'm glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm guilty of judging other girl's outfits. But, it was one of my New Year's resolutions to not be judgemental...so I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.