31 March 2011

Dog Link Up Buttons Images!

I must of spent 2 hours surfing the net for images for this new link up's button-to-be! My eyes were exhausted! 

I found these....
Which one would you pick? I would still have to add the title in the image somewhere (which is still to be determined)....

A.



B.



C.




D.



I have an account with I Stock so this means so long as I purchase the image I get to use it! woo hoo. 

I tried to stay away from a picture of Aspen, or any other specific breed, because I didn't want anyone who participates to think It was only about that specific dog, or that I was/am biased towards a certain breed...:::::cough cough::::.....ahem...Pomeranians perhaps? hehe. 

So which one do you all like? Or Maybe y'all have stumbled upon a cuter image than I? Let me know! 




Photobucket
Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. I like the first one. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I can't wait to participate in this link up! I really love the first two! Have a good Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow with the paw prints heart. Super cute!! Hard choices, they all have cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love A and D. I think B and C and too busy and wording just wouldn't look right on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like A.! I would totally participate :)

    Kindra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love option C but also like option A! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like B! or A. love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like option "B." I think that it's cute, colorful, eyecatching, and friendly towards all breeds! I can't wait to see what you choose so that I can participate :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the first two. I think the first one would be best because the writing would be more visible. Yay! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a fan of A. and D. I've just come back to the blog world and I'm a little in the dark about this Dog Link Up...but I'm interested to find out what its about. I love me some dogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh that cartoon is great!

    For the pic, I like the first or the last one best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that 1st one:-) It's simple and super adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the first one! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. definitely first one since it's for all breed :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for this! I love A.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh, the good incessant barking ... sounds familiar!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.