12 March 2011

Movie and Book Review!

Happy Saturday lovely bloggers!

So I just finished watching  M O R N I  N G   G L O R Y starring my fave...Rachel McAdams.


Result: It was cute. Glad I waited to rent it and not see it in the theater. Not her best work. The plot was eh......

Nuff said.


Book Review

I finally finished Nora Roberts
Vision in White book


Result: I liked the book, but still I feel like I haven't found an author I can really get into (other than my Nicholas Sparks and Emily Giffin Faves)


A trip to Barnes and Noble is due I think to find me something to read!

Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I watched Morning Glory tonight too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the new style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi Picoult is another good author you should try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard such mixed reviews on that movie! some love some say meh

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the movie ok...I think the pump up jam from Natasha Beddingfield helped. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just watched it last night. Thought the same thing. Cute but ehh.
    Have you read Jodi Picoult? I love Sparks, and enjoy her books too. Have you read Water for Elephants? It is a really good book and the movie looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rachel McAdams, she's such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever tried to read Tony Parsons' books??? You'll find the writer in them for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.