22 March 2011

Date Night!

I waited a few days to post this whoops! My bad!

So Mister Wonderful and I FINALLY went out on a Friday night date! It's been so long just simply due to previously Mister Wonderful's schedule made him work so late on week nights!

At one of our really nice upscale outdoor malls, they show for 2 months movies on the lawn. (only two months because the rest of the year is to dang hot and the other nights are too cold! That's AZ for ya)

I have told Mister Wonderful this date, is one of THE BEST dates a guy could ever take me out on.

I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking...


The new DSLR made it out on the date as well hehe finally right!?!




These two pictures of me, Mister Wonderful took. I gave him a quick lesson on my new camera. Although I must say, on AUTO a beginner can't go wrong in taking a bad picture! 





So one of the best parts about this date, this outdoor mall is that it's VERY PET FRIENDLY!!!!!
Think I'm kidding!? Nope. Dogs are allowed in EVERY STORE...including stores such as Sax Fifth Ave, Macys...etc etc

So naturally Aspen joined us! :) 




Then, out of the blue, this really nice random stranger lady sitting next to us, offered to take our "family" picture together! 




 Someone was starting to get really HUNGRY....



Luckily.........


As I snapped this picture of MW, the food arrived on the table! 


We had to chose a dinner with no meat since it's Lent and it was a Friday night date!



Then it was onto the big open grassy area to get ready for the big movie!






Someone wanted dessert and another someone wanted some of that dessert! (I'm sure she thought it was a frosty paw) 



So anyway, the movie they showed was called "It Happened One Night" starring Clark Gable. 
And for anyone that doesn't know, this is obviously an older film (black and white) and Mister Wonderful had said how he couldn't believe how funny older films are packed with humor! :) We had a good time our our blanket amongst strangers and their dogs,kids, food etc etc. 


Recognize this jewelry? it's the one I ordered on Ebay via Emily Maynard wore on the Bachelor. 
Yep def a fave of mine ( although on the show she didn't sport the bracelet or earrings)


Well kids. That's it. Any of you have places that allow you to take your dog with to dinner and the movies? :) 






Photobucket
Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun date night! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell us how to get the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool, I wish Canada had outdoor malls, that showed movies and your dogs could go in!! Jealous!! That is is I need to come to Arizona!! lol! Glad you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the date! How fun! You looked so pretty too! :) And to answer your question about dog food...I honestly don't know what it is we feed them. Something from the grocery store, like kibbles and bits or something. Nothing special :( I want to buy them the good stuff so their coat is nice and pretty...haha but it's def. not. What do you feed yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of that outdoor mall. It looks SO nice!!!! I am so inspired by your date night, your dog is adorrrable! I love the name.

    I would love for my dog to hang out with me and my boyfriend on a picnic but she just goes crazy around other people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Looks like you had a great time! I totally forgot the Biltmore had movie nights in March and April, I think Timmy and I need a date night too! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be so much fun! There are restaurants here where you can take your dog and sit on the patio, but nothing this cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soo.. i'm curious.
    when i bring my furbaby & myself out to AZ for this outdoor mall/theatre/pet friendly-ness.. can i crash at your house? ;)

    i'm going to need a shopping buddy!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun date night!! And I love your Emily inspired Jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an amazing place!! I would love access to an outdoor mall like that =)
    you look gorgeous and I LOVE that jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is awesome!!!!! I love the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like the BEST date ever. I wish Cruz could come EVERYWhere with me! :) You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is an outdoor movie showing on Friday nights in June in Atlanta, but I'm not sure if dogs can go! If they can, I'm sure my furbaby would love it! I love the turq jewlery as well!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  14. how fun!!! too bad it only happens for a small amount of time out of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun date night! I love the blue on you. It makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Date night looks like it was a blast! The jewelry looks so cute on you, I just got mine. Thanks again for sharing, it is amazingly adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw I don't know how good my dogs would be in a department store.. Love the necklace and the DSLR appearance at date night..

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got some great pictures girl! Sounds like a fun date night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a fun night! i'd love to see an outdoor movie sometime. you and the mr are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My dog would not be good in a department store; he is too happy haha the jewelry looks so cute! I was definitely going to ask If that was the necklace but ten you answered later! Love it! and on the weather note; Vegas is the sammmmme way!
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun date night!
    New follower her...you and your mister are quite adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like a fun date night! I love that Aspen could go! I love the last picture of you and Aspen with the color accent!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super fun! My home town allows dogs in a majority of the stores on the main street now. I love being able to exercise the pups and get in some shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow im so jealous girl!! sounds like an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is so awesome!! I wish that we had a place like that.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww what a fun date night! I'm loving all the pictures y'all took :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.