10 March 2011

Thank You!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Ashleigh to say THANK YOU so much for making me a Monogram background for my celly!



It tickles me pink to know she took a few min of her night to do something nice for someone she has never met!

You can check out Ashleigh's blog here


Well lovely people, that's about it for now, to much to do before leaving for work at six forty. Yep isn't that a lovely time to have to leave? Ugh. Hopefully I'll find some time to post later today.

Make it a great day!



Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. that's cute!!! How sweet of ashleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's so pretty!!!! Love it! have a great day, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monogram background! your blog is so cute. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I love anything monogram! It was so sweet of her!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.