14 March 2011

Check out this Etsy Shop!

Dear fellow bloggers!

A childhood friend of mine who is quite talented I might add, has her own Etsy shop!!! Teacher by day, crafter by night! She mostly sells all these lovely yarn wreaths.. She also told me to say that any of you interested she'll offer a discount code! I think you need to mention you found her via my blog or however that works.






Check out her Etsy Store HERE! 






My fave of course is the first one that says "HOME". She takes custom orders so have a gander at her site and see what you find!


Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. ahh love it!
    i love the one that says home also =]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady!!! I decided to let it grow haha eventually I'll cut it off but just need to get it out of my system for now haha and YES! i do have twitter...add me lady! rlmay2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what adorable Spring wreaths...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! I'll have to check out her shop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved those wreaths and ordered one the other day.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.