01 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May Day 1!





Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)


I am so excited to be participating in Jenni's link up of blogging a topic a day in May :) 

I've been so burnt out on blogging simply because over the last 4 or so years of blogging I've run out of things to say and share!





My life story. Hmmm…
How does one even right their life story in 250 words or less? I think the best approach is to write something like it’s your obituary? Haha. Let’s see…

Born in 1982. This makes me an 80s child. 

large_1982 on this day dvd

I was the first born of my family, and am the oldest of two kids.  Born in Memphis, TN but grew up in the suburbs of Illinois.

lived

 As a child, I was an active girl scout, as well as piano player and horseback rider. 

$T2eC16N,!zoE9s5nd85qBQCctReIWg~~60_35
Dropped out of the music and horse circuit and got active in soccer grades 6th-11th grade. Lost my best friend, my mom, to cancer in 1995. She was only 39 years old. I hate saying or thinking I was “different” growing up than most kids but death does change a child more than you can imagine. I spent a good 2 years helping raise my brother while my dad was at work. I was a good sibling to him at this point, making him a lunch, walking him to school, helping get his bath ready. My brother and I are 5 years apart.  Graduated HS in 2000, and was extremely eager to be starting a new chapter in my life, COLLEGE!  Attended college in Ohio. Got my BFA at BGSU in 2004. Upon graduating, got a job out of state, and moved to Arizona, where I have resided for the past 8 years. Was married last summer in 2012 in Hawaii. 
577852_10101136874062270_282178038_n

Owner of the most adorable Pomeranian named Aspen who is seven years old now!





That’s pretty much my life story in a nut shell. What’s your story? 

PS-Jenni if you are reading this, My word count was at 274! :) haha 






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I was a brownie, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Cassie I didn't know about your mom... I'm so sorry. Gosh, that WOULD change a child. This was interesting and good to read. Good job! And that's OK on the word count... you still get an A on the assignment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Approach is like an obituary, ha! You're too funny! Love the way you wrote yours! You've been all over the place! Mine was def over 250, ha! Oh well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aspen is so cute! So sorry to hear about your mama :( I cant even imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW! I cannot fathom the challenge of blogging everyday! Not that I'm not wordy enough...;)...my issue would be having the time. I loved reading your little story though! I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been and still is for you. My prayers are with you! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about losing your mom, ugh. My heart just dropped for you.

    I'm excited for this next month/not.

    I was never a girl scout, but I was always jealous of the boy scouts and all of their adventures. But now I respect the girl scouts for their cookies.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.