02 May 2013

What are you good at?



Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)

I am really good at hurting myself. No seriously. LOL I get cuts on my hands daily from opening construction paper packets for my students. This past weekend I cut my toe on a rock getting into a friend's pool. 
I guess you could call me a klutz! 

haha


I am good at my job, which is teaching art. I think my proof shows in my kids artwork, as well as being nominated for teacher of the year in 2010 and employee of the month this past February! 



IMG_1277


IMG_1313

IMG_1320





Aside from work, I'd like to think I am a pretty gosh darn good fur momma to my pup.
Last Week in July in San Diego 013

I grew up with a dog, showed her in a few shows, and just have become pretty knowledgable about dogs in general. :)


Don't forget to linkup with Jenni!






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your kids' art projects look adorable! I can tell them must have loved making them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your kid's art work. I'm a teacher, too, and I know how difficult it can be to get everything organized and completed with little ones. One of my closest friends is also an Art teacher and she works SO hard. Kudos to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids' artwork is amazing! I love all the color. Definitely can tell that you enjoy and are good at what you do!! I imagine it would be so rewarding and frustrating all at once. But maybe that's just the way I imagine dealing with a group of rowdy children all. day. long. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.