21 May 2013

Classroom Friendly Supplies Pencil Sharpener Rocks!

Dear Fellow Educator Blog friends, 


Or anyone that uses a good old pencil in their household, you will want to check out my Vlog about Classroom Friendly Supplie's sharpener. Troy the founder of the company sent me the sharpener for free as long as I reviewed it and shared it via with you fellow readers so here it goes!!! :) 


IMG_1541

Please excuse my very dirty counter, however I am an Art teacher and my art room is a place where we are in constant "GO GO GO" mode and cleanliness it the last thing on my mind when we are busy making masterpieces!


IMG_1539



IMG_1539









Here's the link to the website where you can purchase one of these awesome sharpeners yourself! Spread the word!


This product gets 2 thumbs up from me, and I will definitely be telling my staff to purchase one for their own classrooms!






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I remember those old school sharpeners - ours were always bolted to the wall, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!! I'm always looking for a reliable sharpener in my classroom (and can never find one...)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.