03 May 2013

Things that make you uncomfortable

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable







Insects, Rodents, reptiles.

Bees, Spiders, rats, and snakes to be exact. They freak me out!


Self absorbed people.

The people in this world who can't take two seconds of their day to reply to an email or text baffle me. We all get bathroom breaks and lunch breaks, I mean how hard is it to type or text a line saying hey I'm good just busy ya know? 

iPhone_Delivered
That's all I can think of! :) 









Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I HATE when it says they read your text but don't respond! Like, hi? My text to you was a question... Not something you just read and don't reply to. Ugh, people are annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That text message one is one of mine too! It's really annoying, especially when you ask them a question and you can plainly see that they read it!! Same goes for facebook messages.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.