17 May 2013

9 Days till Summer!

I can hardly believe that there are only 9 days left in the school year! I am SO ready for summer!

Here's what we've been up to the last 2 weeks in the art room!

Clown1

Clown3

clown2

Kinder Clowns! Clowns in MY art room are NOT scary. I encourage my children to throw out that notion, and to view them as happy circus clowns who love to be silly!

metalmasks1
Here are some metal foiled masks that are completed by my 5th graders.



reflection2

reflect3

3rdreflectioncities
Third grade made reflection cities! They are such a hit! The kids go bonkers when I spray the water on the blank side and then they see the markers transfer to the wet side of the paper! Poof! Like magic!


stilllife2
2nd Graders are busy with their Chalk still Life. I have to admit, as messy as chalk is, I absolutely love how vibrant their art turns out!




burch2

BurchCat1
4th grade just learned about Laurel Burch. They got to do printmaking for the first time. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love everything as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do the coolest projects with the kiddos! So exciting for 9 more days! This is when I'm always most jealous of the other teachers whose blogs I read. We still have 5 more weeks in Boston :(

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.