04 May 2013

Quote

Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it







 I'd have to say that this quote hits home for me the most.


 When I first heard it in the movie theater seeing this movie, I remember reaching in my purse to write it down fast so I wouldn't for get it. 

quote




I couldn't help but feel this quote was my reminder as to why God chose my mother to leave this earth so early and to leave my brother and I so young.









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge. :)

    Wow, this is sad but beautiful. I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. :( But yes, maybe if we see their time as a special gift that was given to us even for the briefest of moments, rather than something that was taken away, then it helps? Or it's like that other quote: it is better to have loved and lost than have never loved at all? Maybe... Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.