18 March 2012

For Sale!

Hello fellow bloggers! I just wanted to share with you all the link to my Macbook that is for sale!



It's in PERFECT seriously really really really excellent condition.

Why am I selling?

We have 2 computers now as it is (My soon to be hubby has an IMAC and a macbook air and thus, we don't need 3) I have still have wedding expenses to pay for, so something had to go!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180845401024#ht_848wt_1304

There's the link copy and paste if you are one that has been in the market for a new computer.

Oh and did I mention I am throwing in my former digital camera for FREE?!?! yeah. 12 megapixels and 7x ZOOOOOM. It's a Nikon Coolpix. 

Check out the listing if interested and feel free to email me with any questions.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.