20 January 2012

Instagram pictures--where to print them!




So a few weeks back I  was on a mission to find a place/company that actually prints SQUARE prints. I mean how can local photo places not with Instagram being such a huge success with the Iphone!!!? 

Right?

Heh. 

Target, walgreens, Walmart, CVS etc are all photo places that DO NOT print SQUARE photos..

So that led me to do some digging into what places do? Are there any?


Answer:

YES! 

Download the App (FOR FREE) Postal Pix

I took a screen shot of the above app so you would know what it looks like. Has a mailbox on the icon.

It connects with your pictures and you can order from the app ON YOUR PHONE. Talk about SWEET!!!!!


Today My 4 trial photos came in the mail





I promised I'd share and review once I actually ordered from the company.

It's worth it! 


There are 3 other websites/companies that say they offer printing of Instagram pictures. Why I didn't choose them was because all 3 were collage or magnets companies, and neither of those were what I was wanting/looking for! 

Here's the links to the companies I chose NOT to go with

They may fit your needs so by all means feel free to check them out! (obviously I wouldn't of linked them if I didn't want you to decide for yourself!)

Happy friday Bloggies!












Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. I love this! I just got my iphone and need to start taking more pictures because I know I'll be instagram obsessed and want to print them!

    The pictures you received looked like they were good quality! I know you had a trial but do you know how they are in pricing otherwise?

    I will also check out the others you suggested but after seeing your review, I would trust Postal Pix more!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome to know! I love the look of a square print! Adorable pictures by the way :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic! I do love instagram, so I'm happy to know it's actually pretty easy to print them. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering who prints pics like this! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this tip!! What a great idea! I am downloading this app ASAP - Happy Friday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I'm going to try this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wondering about this!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK U for sharing!! have a fab weekend beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO glad you found this...i cannot wait to use them ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fact that you can order from your phone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for this review, can't wait to try it out. dl'ing the app as i type this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo i'll have to check them out once I get my iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo so awesome, thanks! I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://pinterest.com/pin/13862711322599225/

    Made me think of you! :)


    HAPPY FRIDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So good to know my instagram pics now won't be stuck on my phone :) Have you ever tried the camera+ app? Its another fun way to edit your photos on your iphone :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks dear! Now I want to follow you on IG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good to know! You just gave me a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stickygram.com will also print your instagram pics into little magnets! I got some for my fridge at home!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to get this app and print mine!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm pumped about this app!! Seriously seriously pumped! Can't wait to have a bunch of square pics around my home! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there! this is such a fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing. Cheers!

    - The print instagram photos

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.