22 June 2011

Softer than the summer night



Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want I have
Whenever I hold you tight
— There Goes My Baby, The Drifters







[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Take a Listen if you can't remember the song (:




The Sandlot is by far one of my favorite kid movies ever. The movie reminds me of my childhood in a sense and makes me incredibly nostalgic. It reminds me of growing up living on a street with a cul-du-sac waking up early to go bike riding with friends all over, or roller skating/blading, hide n seek etc etc.


 "Wendy Peffercorn mmmmmmmmm"








"I don’t know. Some lady gave it to him. She even signed her name on it… Ruth. Baby Ruth." -Scotty Smalls The Sandlot

C L A S S I C




Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! The Sandlot is one of my favs too!!! I have seen it a million times. Okay maybe not that many but pretty dang close. I ALWAYS say "You're killin me smalls!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killin' me Smalls! oh the Sandlot! A classic for sure :)

    Thank you for posting this...I have found the older I get, summer isn't as enjoyable. Probably has something with the fact that I don't get it off. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I LOVE the sandlot!! :) I was positive I would marry Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently bought The Sandlot.. I've never seen it, so I'm thinking about watching it tonight after seeing your post :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that movie! My family is notorious for routinely spouting out "YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!!" and I'm known personally for "Forrrrr-eeeeee-vvvvuuuurrrrrr" That movie is a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am buying a copy for me, my sisters and my brother. that settles it. They LOVED this movie and still quote lines from it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally bringing back memories! I loved, loved, LOVED The Sandlot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I didn't need to listen, I remember ;)

    loved this.

    mainly because it was FINALLY in the high 80s today. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure that I am going to watch Sandlot now that I saw this post! love, love, love this movie!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this movie! I'm pretty sure I am going to go watch this movie now that I saw your post! :)

    Have a good day!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. FOR-EV-AH!!!:)

    Love that movie. Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THE SANDLOT!! :) L7Wenie!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.