27 June 2011

Help Bloggie Friends!

So I'm totally enamored with this bikini which I saw on the Beautiful SarahBeth over at Indianapoluxe

You can check out her blog here




It's from Charlotte Russe. And let me tell you ladies. I checked all the  stores near me and none have it anymore. :( They only have the bottoms on online but then when I checked today you can't even get them anymore either! 


SO..................I am just curious how many of you would be willing to take a chance on lil ole me and see if you could find me this suit?!?! 

I WILL PAY YOU FOR THE SHIPPING and of course pay you back can just ask my girl Jess over at Polka Dots Pink Pearls Oh My I've sent her money for her closet sales! LOL


I wear a Size Small Top

and better grab me a Large for my big white girl bum. lol

Here's Sarabeth in her beautiful bathing suit with her amazing bod. 
This photograph is property of Sarabeth at Indianapoluxe blog. All rights reserved. 


Okay ready set GOOOOOOOOOOO to the mall!!!!! :)


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. haha i loved this post! I will totally check my mall...and i have a big white girl bum too matched with small bubbies! we could totally be twins...well, minus your amazing head of beautiful blonde hair!

    PS - Here is a similar version (a little pricier) :( should my mall trip prove unsuccessful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I see I'll let you know girly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet I will check it out tomorrow at my local CR :) they pretty much know me by name there. AKA POOR. HAHA :) WILL try and find it and text you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely check my store! It really is SO cute! I am totally a small top and medium or large bottom, too. #smallboobsbigbutts Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute :] i love shopping for bathing suites {most of the time} haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw girl i'm bummed that your cr didn't have it! i will def check the 2 near me and see if i can find another one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps. thanks for the super sweet shoutout! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will check mine for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would totally go check for you, but there isn't a charlotte rousse anywhere near me :( sorry!

    I hope someone gets it for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have one almost identical from American Eagle... this year. FYI! And you made my blog today with an award. Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll check mine I'm headed to the mall at lunch..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on the hunt girly!!! Love me some CR!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is a Charlotte Russe at the outlets near where I live. I'll stop after work tonight and see if they have it. Let me know if you already found one. mcarson86(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.