09 July 2013

July Happenings

I have to admit, since teaching summer school all throughout June, I thought I'd slow down a bit for July! Turns out I'm just as busy. I'm still waitressing 2 nights a week as well as nannying for 2 6 yr old twins (boy and girl) for this whole month!

On a side note, watching two six year olds has been quite enlightening. 


So far I have learned it takes 20 extra minutes to go anywhere with 2 kids. From booster seats and buckling seat belts, getting in and out of the car. Holy guacamole! They get "full" easy and I've learned don't bother packing your own lunch, bec 8/10 times they won't finish theirs, leaving you to eat what's left so you don't waste it! 



Yesterday,I was able to meet up with this a good friend whom I've known since HS. She's one of those few people from that far back that are still actively apart of my life regardless of living in NC (as far away as you can get from AZ) She's expecting her second child too! 


598382_10153025033800249_2091915201_n

And you can't see it in this picture, but I am loving this cute little arrow necklace I picked up from Anthropologie!

Screen Shot 2013-07-09 at 7.10.22 PM

And these wedges 
_6812917


whom I spied on the beauty Maureen over at The Northeast Girl. I am pretty sure she's my new blog crush. She's in the same age bracket as me and totally has the best outfits! You have to check out her blog! 

This weekend the hubby and I are going to see my folks since our wedding last August. Eeep! Has it almost been a year already?! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention on your blog! You're the best!!!! You look fab in those wedges, girl! Not that your legs needed any help but they give you stems for days!

    Thanks again for the shout out here! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun times! I'm sure they say crazy things

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE the necklace and the wedges! And well, your whole outfit! Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my last year's purse purchase! :) It's the same bag Pippa and Kate Middleton carry!

      Delete
  5. Love that necklace! Arrows are very on trend!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.