16 July 2013

I'm Alive!

If you follow me on instagram you probably saw a few random feet pictures and a hospital picture of myself. 

To sum it up real fast, I broke a toe while exiting the airplane to Colorado. A lady who was told she had to big of a bag and would need to check it, had her bag out to far in the aisle as I was exiting and my foot totally got caught and thus, it broke my toe. I was really mad. And scared. And sad because my father who was on a different flight, flying in from Atlanta to CO had to be up all night for another 5 hours dealing with the ER in Aurora, CO. Needless to say, we didn't get to do anything they had originally planned for my husband and I, since I was on crutches and was told to stay off my foot. 

I'm no stranger to feet problems. I've had a broken foot before, and 2 toe surgeries, so this new toe that I broke, pretty much knows what to expect. It's always the right foot too! 

DSC_0421

That's all I will write for now, I'll have to recap our trip later when I get more time to write!



12 comments:

  1. That totally stinks! I hope you get better super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!!! Was anything done since they told that lady her bag was too big then you broke your toe on it??! That is crazy and totally sucks that you weren't able to do much of anything. :(

    Hope you are healing quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I hope your toe feels better! I actually broke my big toe last weekend crossing a creek. No fun at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! :-( Hope the rest of the trip turned around for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I broke my toe in high school (like 13 years ago. lol). It healed but it doesn't bend anymore. I can flip people off with my middle toe. Good times! Hope yours heals nicely! :o)

    kristen
    www.beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor toe :( I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw man that is no way to start a vacation.. On a side note.. I was born in Aurora, Co! So maybe you were at the hospital I was born at! haha I've never been back after moving..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i still can't believe you broke your toe! that totally sucks but i hope you still enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how you stayed so calm when that lady's belongings broke your toe!! I would've lit her up! Haha. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awful! Did the woman even apologize?

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.