19 July 2013

For Sale

5471c5deee8111e2895a22000a1fc66c_7

Here's a few more things that I'm selling!
The Sexy Boyfriend Jeans/capris are from The Gap size 26 but lemme just tell you right now I am a normal size 28 and these run way way way big, so I had to size down that much. 

The skirts are both from Express size 4 new with tags still on. 

Asking $20 for the skirts (each) 
$30 for the jeans. The jeans are currently still for sale on Gap's website but at 40ish bucks on sale. I paid 60 for them. Holla if you are interested!


3 comments:

  1. I love all of these, why don't you want them anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty, I just don't have anywhere to wear the skirts to. As a teacher, they aren't long enough or appropriate and my hubby and I don't really do the "bar" scene anymore so therefore they just take up space! LOL Sad that i never wore either of them!

      The capris have no stretch in them, and I'm all about comfort so those have to go too. lol I am always cleaning out my closet. I try to sell first before I just "give" to Goodwill ya know?

      Delete
  2. Does the $30 for the boyfriend jeans include shipping? I've been looking for a good pair of boyfriend jeans!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.