19 June 2013

Book Review!

I just finished my first Kindle book and I have to say I really enjoyed reading on my Ipad mini so much more than I thought I would!
16073738
I read "Tangled" by Emma Chase.

First and foremost, this was written by a woman, but from a man's perspective. The book was hilarious. It couldn't of been more dead on from how a guy or most guys think/act/behave.  

Goodreads synopsis:
"Drew Evans is a winner. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. He has loyal friends and an indulgent family. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed?

He’ll tell you he has the flu.

But we all know that’s not really true."



Great read, really enjoyed it, if you like a little romance and cat and mouse chase then this book is for you! 

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a book that I need to pick up ASAP. I've been looking for a good read. Thanks for the recommendation! I think the cover itself is enough to sell me...lol
    xo
    mel
    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks right up my alley. I'm totally reading this next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this! Sounds like it would be really good! Thanks for the review!
    xxx

    glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great book!! Thanks for sharing :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.