12 June 2013

Bloglift!

In case you didn't see, the lovely Aubrey over at Kinch Designs revamped my blog for me!

I wanted to clean it up, in my book, less is more, so I tried to do away with as much clutter along the sidebars as possible!

My husband took some awkward selfies of me this weekend for my new blog updated picture. Somehow, his phone took this mini movie of me moving lol and for fun I thought I'd share me and the fur child in it. 
IMG_20130609_123314-MOTION (1)


Thank you Aubrey from the bottom of my heart! Folks if you are looking to redesign or revamp your blog, then Aubrey is your girl! 

IMG_20130609_123714-MOTION222


8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! The new design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look and love that dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look!! You look so pretty in that picture, I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying over this mini video!
    Aspen is precious!

    Thank you for this post, friend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this mini movie is so funny! Just yesterday I was trying to remember where I packed my floppy hats and this just reminded me again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are seriously the CUTEST!!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.