10 December 2012

Christmas Spirit!




I instagrammed this a week or so ago, I found this santa for our front entryway table at Hobby Lobby!


This weekend I dove right in and started to wrap all the presents I have to mail to everywhere but to people who live in AZ. UGH kill me now. Last year mailing gifts costed me 60 dollars! 


I am loving my brown wrap and bakers twine as my choice of wrapping paper this year! :) Sometimes less is so much more! :) 


Our winter wreath came a few days ago! :) I wanted to order something via etsy of course, and a wreath that I could have up for not only December but January too. Here's the shop in case anyone is interested! 



Hubs and I got our first "Married" ornaments for our tree! 
(Well thanks to my shopping eye that saw them at Nordstoms) 
Both have the year 2012 on the back! :) 


Aren't these hand towels devine!?! I heart anthropologie. The one that says december has another month on the other side. It came in a set! 


And for your viewing pleasure, here's the fur child--in the mist of all the wrapping I did. Of course she had to be in the center of it all, would you expect anything less of her? haha Should of named her Diva! 













Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your decorations look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I really need to get on decorating. We couldn't afford a tree this year and that's the thing that always gets us going! oh well!

    kristen
    www.beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stuff! i love the kitchen towels and all your holiday decor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are gearing up for a fun Christmas season. I truly do love the simple wrapping. Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brown wrap and bakers twine is a PERFECT comb! Your fur child is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't shipping a pain??? We had to send gifts last year overseas to family - I learned that lesson the hard way! If we ever have to do it again we will definitely be buying online & shipping straight to them! We also have to mail picture frames each year which can get crazy expensive. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love using brown paper as well. simple, yet it stands out.
    good luck on the shipping. we just mailed 2 boxes yesterday that were $20 and still have more. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the anthro towels!! They are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.