31 December 2012

Bring on 2013


2012 seriously came and went! 

I wasn't going to do a year in review, but 2012 has probably been my my most life changing year!

It all started with...

Getting engaged on Christmas eve, 2011


February 2012
Took our Engagement Photos




Found THEE dress at the second Bridal store :) 


June 2012 I turned 30!!!!!
Said good by to my twenties!


July 2012
We closed on our first HOUSE!! 
No longer renters, but OWNERS! 


August 2012 Headed to Hawaii


August 2, 2012 
Got Married!


Sept and October got back into the swing of teaching

which leads us up till now! :) 

Life is good, but God is great.

Can't wait for 2013~





Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I think you meant got engaged in 2011, not 2012 :) Congrats though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 was so good to you! Hope 2013 is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love your ring and the photos are so pretty! Hope you have a good 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a life-changing year, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 2012 was a great year for you! I hope 2013 is even better for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Dress was beautiful :)

    ~ Jamie-Leigh
    http://jjswayoflife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great year!
    -Lovely Nina
    www.lovelynb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.