02 April 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy COMPLETE!

 Well, I did it! Finished ALL the books in the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy.


LOVED LOVED LOVED the books. 

Underneath the kinkery sex shiznit, was a romance that kept me turning page after page.

SO SO SO GOOD. I don't have one bad thing to say about the book and lets be real, we all know that doesn't happen to often!



If you've read the books, then you totally get these funny quotes.

I am totally at a loss for what I will read over the summer. 

I'm not sure my fluffy chic lit books can compare!


Open to suggestions!




Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. im going to have to try this book! heard a lot about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, definitely heard about the kinky fuckery. Definitely going to read these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. love the new layout
    2. i loooove loooove loooove those quotes. too funny!
    3. i am sad it is over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I cannot WAIT to read these! If you're looking for something great to read, I suggest "The Tea Rose" and "The Winter Rose" by Jennifer Donnelly. They're lengthy reads so they should keep you occupied but the stories are so heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still reading the 2nd book! I wouldn't say I loved the first, but I was kind of skimming. I may need to go back and restart. Love the captions, lol, especially the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my... i am on book 2 and i just hope they work it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more!! I was so sad when this series was over with. I'm not sure what to read now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so so so many books to read right now, but these are definitely on my list! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm finally going to read this series after I finish up my current book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved them! So glad you recommended. I'm currently re-reading them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.