This article was published in Glamour Magazine. It caught my eye, since it's talking about girls in their late 20s early 30s. For all you fellow bloggers, maybe you can relate?
* Typo error--spelled Fiance' wrong above but bec I made that in Photoshop, and I already emptied my trash, I cannot fix the error cept to type it down here and let y'all know I mean fiance' not finace! lol By 30, you should know ...
1. How to fall in love without losing yourself. (Check!)
2. How you feel about having kids. (Yes, but I've always said, I must be married, and with SOME money in the bank!)
3. How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship. (check, check, and sadly most confrontations with so called "Friends" usually do end or did end up with ruining the friendship!)
4. When to try harder and when to walk away.
5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next. What?
6. The names of the secretary of state, your great-grandmothers, and the best tailor in town.
( 0-3 here eek)
7. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to. (I've mastered this!)
8. Where to go -- be it your best friend’s kitchen table or a yoga mat -- when your soul needs soothing.
9. That you can’t change the length of your legs, the width of your hips, or the nature of your parents. (duh no brainer)
10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.
(that happened for me the day my mother passed away)
11. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love.
12. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or not flossing for very long.
13. Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally.
14. Not to apologize for something that isn’t your fault.
15. Why they say life begins at 30
What's on your personal list of things to have and know -- and possibly do -- before turning 30?