21 April 2012

American Reunion

Took Mister Wonderful to see American Reunion this weekend.


I was in high school when American Pie first debuted. I was in the exact grade that the main characters in the movie played as (seniors). 

To me, this movie is like my generations' version of the Hangover.

A Classic. 


The movie was great. I really enjoyed it. The cast looks so much older than when they first filmed! They showed tons of "yearbook" photos in the movie and you can really see the youth in their faces! Totally relatable for me! 


Oh and the ENTIRE ORIGINAL cast was in the movie. I have to admit, this little factor I think is why the movie was so great. Nadia made her appearance, Jessica (Vicky's best friend) was there, the SHERMINATOR was in it LOL The MILF guys...the list is endless. 

I LOVED that they even played some of the same songs that were in the first movie in this one!!! 

Oh and did I mention that Tara Reid looks terrific in the movie?! She's so gorgeous! 










Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I loved it! It gave me a good laugh and reminded me of high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cassandra! I came across your blog (thx to Katie from Running on Happiness) And initially became in love w your fur babies. Then I saw you are from Az. Cute blog. Pls feel free to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see this movie so bad! The first American Pie came out the year after I graduated, so it's very nostalgic for me as well! I loved all the movies. Hmmm, I think I might need to plan a date night with the Hubby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you on this one! I can't wait till it comes out here. I feel like I've grown up with these guys.
    www.eatenjoylive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really been wanting to see this one! Thanks for the review, it looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally want to see it.. and want to see it even more now! I've said it before and Ill say it again that you and I seem to have very similar taste in movies. So, I read a review that said the movie was subpar and I was pretty bummed. But, like you, I was a senior when this came out originally and I really think I'll like it! I mean, it definitely was he Hangover of our generation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara Reid does look great! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara Reid does look great! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see it so bad! Hopefully we have a little time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm really looking forward to this movie, i've enjoyed all of the others. some people said that it felt too similar/cheap from the first ones, but i think i'll love it and it will bring back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know lots are ashamed to say they're looking forward to this movie...and I'm one of them! I've watched all of the previous 'American' movies, so why not?! I'm so glad original cast members are featured! And Tara! She is looking so much better!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.