12 April 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday Vol. 2 !

Howdy y'all! It's Tuesday already?! You know what this means! Ding Ding! Time for another round of Tail Wagging Tuesday!








Be sure to grab my button on the side of my page to play! :)


Today's topic:

Your Pet's favorite Toy.

I am kinda lucky that Miss Fluff and Puff aka Aspen doesn't really want any of my "Things" as toys. She doesn't even attempt to pick up shoes or carry them around.  ( (She so often has a thing for stealing my panties-- I hope she doesn't think that they are a toy!)

She has her own Toy bin which is filled with at least 10 toys, but she always seems to go back to these two...

Exhibit A.

Sock Monkey

This has to be the funniest pictures of her biting her monkey. This is one of the biggest toys Aspen has! All others are a bit more manageable for her to bite!



Exhibit B.

Video.



I took this a few months back. This is her other faveeeeeeeeeeee toy. It has a squeaker in both ends so I get to squeak my end while playing tug of war! As soon as she hears me squeak my end, she usually goes after the end that I am holding because she has to have both! :)




Okay loves! Link up! A picture of your pet's favorite toy and little blurb about it! :)






Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Aspen looks so determined biting her monkey! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls are always so rough on thier toys. In fact, I have stitched and re-stitched them up so many times, that I need to get them more finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture!! your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute she is with her little sock monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, we do not allow Brutus to have toys the "squeak" but after seeing that video, I could see how he would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at sweet Aspen!! Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sock monkey! How cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's such a STUD!! Wait til you see the pic of Rocky I put up haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pic of Aspen is so funny... It just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We got that same one for my Bostons and they tore it to pieces! Those squeakers didn't last long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just followed you from another blog I read and I love the link up of your pets favorite toy. I must now go search for a picture of my pooches favorite one!

    www.skinnyonadime.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I don't have time to linkup today because of my awful work schedule :( but hopefully next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. my puppy's favorite toy is her sock monkey too! that so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aspen is so cute! Love her with her sock monkey! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!!
    xo,
    Kate

    http://raisinghellandamazinggrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww!!! This is too cute! I love Sock Monkey!!! K, I made a reminder for myself to link up for next week. This is so fun! And I love seeing photos of everyone's fluffeh's! Hope you had a fabulous Tuesday friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. minnie steals my panties sometimes, too! but mostly she loves her "ropey." and i'm sure she'd love a sock monkey... and destroy it in 4 minutes flat. she's a destroyer of all things plush.

    ReplyDelete
  18. <3 your blog and this amazing link up! Thanks for the comment, and I love seeing you and everyone's baby animals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i want to play! i love this idea :) we have a little black chihuahua mix named monty <3

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.