13 January 2013

Less This More That


I saw the "less this more that" concept on Angie's blog 
(in case y'all don't follow her you should she's one of my fave blogs I love reading her writings! So inspiring!)

I, like Angie, don't make new years resolutions for the same reason she does not either; to much expectations for one self and it usually ends bad not good.

So with that being said, I am pretty much sharing the same this and more that list as Angie's as I couldn't of put it any better my self

Thanks Angie for the great reminder!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. excellent goals!! I have to make more of an effort to take myself away from social media to spend more time with The Husband too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a toast to your 2013 less and more goals! These are some that I've been working on too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out, pretty lady!

    How are you coming along on your goals? (I'm struggling with the water portion

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.