08 October 2012

2 Book Reviews!




I finished 2 books recently.  "Hand Me Down" by Melanie Thorne

Hand Me Down was a book about 2 sisters, Liz and Jamie come from a really messed up life. Their mother would rather be a teen again than their mother, and chooses a sex predator husband over her own two children. I'd go on and on but that would be no fun telling the whole story.


The other book I recently finished was called "On The Island" by Tracey Garvis Graves.
For any of you that have seen The Blue Lagoon, this movie is totally up your alley if you liked that type of movie! 

This book is about a teacher who is hired to tutor a 16 yr old boy who falls behind in school due to being sick with cancer. They are stranded for 3 years on an island...and that's all I'll say about that! Terrific read! 












Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the books you read. I'm always looking for a new book and so far I've really enjoyed all the one's I've read that you have reviewed!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.