21 June 2012

Girl Crush Marisa love!


I am so happy to have seen this fabulous update on my uber girl crush Marisa Miller. 

She' expecting!!!!






Here's the little blurb from People Magazine entire article is taken from HERE 

Model mama!
Marisa Miller and her husband, record producerGriffin Guess, 32, are expecting their first child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.
“My husband and I have always looked forward to starting a family, but also wanted to enjoy just being married,” says the former Victoria’s Secret model and Sports Illustrated cover girl.
“After six years together, the time feels right. My sisters and I will all have babies in 2012 so it’s such an exciting time.”
Due in late fall, Miller, 33, is relishing her pregnancy — and embracing her changing body.

“Even though I’m exhausted, gaining weight and breaking out from all the hormones, I’m really enjoying my pregnancy. It’s all for the baby so I couldn’t care less!” she says.
The face of Harley Davidson and spokesperson for the NFL, Miller also co-stars in the upcoming film R.I.P.D. with Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges.
– Elizabeth Leonard






Reasons why I adore her:


*She is proof that it's okay to wait to have a baby till 33! :) 
*She looks amazing
*She has terrific work out regimes 
*She was once married; divorced now married again proof that even the most beautiful women aren't completely perfect or come from perfect worlds.
*To die for hair! Need I say more? 





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER!!! She was always one of my fave VS models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah she is my girl crush too! She has *the* dream stomach! And hair. So happy to hear she's pregnant, she'll be such a fashionable preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yessssss i LOVE when the VS ladies get preg. like, i love it an unreasonable amount.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.