09 September 2011

Student Art Round 2





Here is 3rd Grade's first art project of the year

Artist learned: Eric Carle
Style: painted paper

The perks: Students not only learned that Eric Carle is an Author, but an illustrator/Artist with his method of painting his paper!


















These last few pictures are from my first graders using TEXTURE Plates. You can't really see their picture, but we read "The Mysterious Tadpole" by Steven Kellogg and they had to draw me their favorite part in the story.






Happy Friday lovelies!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Art was always my favorite class, these pictures are adorable :)

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I love the artwork!! How did they do those names so funky like that? gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute! I bet you are the greatest teacher ever

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.