13 September 2011

The Best Of Me COMING SOON!

No one on blogger has really posted about this, so I'm not that many people know? 
I Follow Nicholas Sparks on Twitter and on FB, and I was SUPER STOKED when I read that his new book is about to released in another month! 


Book Description

October 11, 2011
In the fall of 1984, high school students Amanda Collier and Dawson Cole fell deeply, irrevocably in love. Though they were from opposite sides of the tracks, their love for one another seemed to defy the realities of life in the small town of Oriental, North Carolina. But as the summer of their senior year came to a close, unforeseen events would tear the young couple apart, setting them on radically divergent paths.

Now, twenty-five years later, Amanda and Dawson are summoned back to Oriental for a funeral. Neither has lived the life they imagined . . . and neither can forget the passionate first love that forever changed their lives. Forced to confront painful memories, the two former lovers soon realize that everything they thought they knew-about themselves and the dreams they held dear-was not as it seemed. And in the course of a single, searing weekend, they will ask of the living, and the dead: Can love truly rewrite the past?





I have very few authors I read consistently. Nicholas Sparks is definitely the one author I do read consistently. I own all his books in
hardback, just because I adore them so much. I'm not sure if any of his books can top my favorite, The Notebook,
but regardless, he always keeps me anticipating his next novel! 






Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I didn't know this! I am super pumped. Love me some Nicholas Sparks romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nicholas Sparks books, I've read quiet a few, but Im not sure I'll read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! How exciting. Why didn't I know about this?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a die hard NS fan... can't wait to get this when it comes out. in fact, might try to pre-order it for my kindle now so i don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good Nicholas Sparks book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great, I'll have to pick it up when it's released! I'm also patiently waiting for the next sophie kinsella book as well as the next anna godberston book!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicholas Sparks is by far my favorite author! I am actually reading 'Three Weeks With My Brother' right now. I can't wait to pick up his newest novel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know he had a new book coming out!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for posting this. I was wondering when his next book would be out and now I know!! He is by far my favorite author and is the only one I follow consistently too.

    Can't wait to read it!! Happy Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i own, have read and love all of his books as well! i cant wait for the movie "the lucky one" to come out next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! I follow him on FB and am so pumped! Thanks for sharing. He is great! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i didnt know about this! i'm so excited to read this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for this book to come out! My maiden name is Collier, so seeing Amanda Collier is really weird/awesome! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love his books! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'll def check this out, he's not my fave author but i do enjoy a few of them

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.