26 March 2017

Goodbye 2nd Trimester Hello 3rd!

Bump date update! This week marks the end of my 2nd Trimester and beginning of the final stretch of pregnancy the 3rd trimester! 


We have begun to work on getting the Nursery together! We got the Crib and dresser put together and curtains hung! I have been holding off on getting much more, as many friends have told me to "wait" until we have our baby shower. 


Some things about pregnancy I had no idea would effect me the way they have....

Nose bleeds. I never get nose bleeds. Now I do. 
This is kind of a downer.

I've had sneezing allergy attacks where I have sneezed so hard blood/mucus shot out all over my shirt. Who knew that could happen? 

The overly mucus membrane stuff is kinda gross, and the part people seem to omit when they talk about pregnancy. (it does exist it's in all the books I've read!) 

Mole growth. I've already had to have 2 removed, and am going in for 2 more to be removed next month. The hormones really do make them grow exponentially. This was not something I was expecting to have to really deal with. The only upside is I'm glad they are being removed! 

RLS.
Restless leg syndrome. After I've taught a long day, I've had a really hard time getting my legs to "settle" down so to speak. They always feel like they have to constantly be moving and rubbing against something. This makes it hard to fall asleep at night. Sometimes it takes forever! Once I'm asleep it goes away. I have said that I imagine it must be similar to kids who have ADHD who aren't on meds and can't control themselves. That's what it feels like--to not be able to tell your lower half to stop moving around so much! 

Compression socks.
They really work. But man are they a pain to get on and off the farther a long you are in pregnancy. They also SUCK to wear when it's hot out and want to wear a dress but you can't since well they are hideous and show on your legs. Boooo.  

Other than that, not much else to report! I just want to make it through the school year (end of May) so I don't miss any work! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.