21 July 2015

Wedding Weekend/Family Get together

I don't see my parents all but maybe once a year. Last time I saw them it was November of last year for Thanksgiving. I had a cousin getting married in the same state they reside in, so a trip was in order! 

Colorado is one beautiful state. God's country is what I think and feel every time I am there. 
Can I also say although the Denver airport is big, it's probably one of my least favorite airports? Very confusing with all the book your ticket here then go down through security and take trams here and to pick up your bag you still have to go down more stairs. Oy vey! 

Untitled
This is the view from my parent's backyard! Breathtaking! 

Untitled
A view of the aisle the theme was very country :) I loved it! Lots of Mason jars!


Untitled

I am one of 14 Grandkids, and now my grandfather has 3 great grand kids! Here's most of our crazy crew (4 grandkids couldn't make it) Plus the bride and her 2 brothers aren't in the photo either. 

Untitled
My Stepmom loves to host, she made just about everything for our get together. It's definitely not summer without some fresh watermelon!


Untitled
A view of the backyard, just another angle. 


Untitled
Bros & Sis. Me & my brother. My cousin and her brother. :) 



Untitled
This net got lots of use. We had a very competitive game of badminton and volleyball!


Untitled
Lots of beverages (this was just the beer selection) 


Untitled
Bow tie pasta salad and fruit salad.


Untitled
My contribution was my famous cheesecake stuffed strawberries! Yum! 


Untitled


If you are from Ohio then you know what dessert these are! :) 




Untitled


The beautiful bride and groom!

And there you have it! What I've been up to as of lately! 

4 comments:

  1. I came across your blog and really enjoy your posts! These pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I don't blog nearly as diligently as I used to, but when I get a moment, I blog what I can! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous country wedding!! Love having large family get togethers, especially for happy reasons like babies or weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to CO in October I can't wait however now I'm not looking forward to the airport experience with a toddler. Ugh

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.