19 February 2014

Photographs That Speak

Do you ever stumble upon a photograph that really speaks to you? Even moves you? I found these recently on the web and just thought WOW! The photographers did such an amazing job capturing that moment! These types of photos are what would of been a source of inspiration had the internet been more of a "source" back in college. tumblr_mzk38kYavi1r06q46o1_1280
This photo just blows me away. The contrast between black and white the details of her goosebumps...I could go on and on!
tumblr_mr5j4rv8AX1rofayeo1_500
Underwater photography is such a mystery to me! I don't know ow they capture such great pics or what types of cameras have these capabilities! 

tumblr_mcy5wjvatX1qbk14wo1_500
Night photography. Super hard to get just right. It's all about exposure. Something I studied a lot in college but haven't really messed with since. 


tumblr_mbfkz9felp1rnybr5o1_1280

tumblr_ma79g4NbHg1qbce82o1_1280
Pops of color. 


Sally Mann and Elliot Erwitt are two of my favorite photographers. I've written two college papers on both of them and why they inspire me so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.