28 February 2014

3rd time's a charm they say

We had our third annual Fine Arts Night on Tuesday, and every year I psych myself out and stress my self out before the big event!

It went great! It was the first time in three years that I really felt that parents genuinely wanted to know what their kids had been up to, and where their kid's art was! Great feeling for me, the teacher.

Here's a few pics from the big night!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE all the vibrant colors! What talented kids! I can tell that they have an art teacher that works really hard to teach them to love art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! All of their artwork looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing art teacher sweet girl.
    You truly care about how your kids do & you teach them to be good in their own ways!
    I wish my children I hope to get to have someday will have a sweet teacher as good as you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing! What a great way to show off their art work! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.