11 December 2013

From Anna to Behati

One thought first came to mind when the VS fashion show was blowing up twitter last night.


All I could recall was Adam Levine and his FORMER girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna.



Remember this? 




article-2059700-0EBCFD4300000578-183_634x691




Yeah now fast forward to last night



183502269BB130_SWAROVSKI_SP




Adam's fiance' is only 24! He's 34.




And I think he must have a thing for models. And only VS models at that. Awkward if you are Anne because he's your ex and dating a co worker and awkward if you are Behati since you are getting sloppy seconds. 

Of course to each their own, and age may not be an issue for certain people. I just know, in terms for my self, can't imagine getting married at 24 and being "Ready". I also think it's a lot harder when you are in the "industry" such as hollywood to really find "true" love. 





2 comments:

  1. 24 and 34 isn't too bad. Maybe I'm thinking that because I'm 31 but you're right… The industry doesn't help. I'm sure he will marry at least 5 women throughout his life. Why do people rush into it so fast! However, I do this his new girlfriend rocked that show last night. She's a stunner!!!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree about his model hopping.. Super weird. Especially b/c he was spotted in May with ANOTHER model when he and Behati were on a break (I know entirely too much after reading about this yesterday...haha). I wonder if it's weird behind the scenes with those two... I mean it has to be, right? AND Anna broke up with him (from my little research project I went on last night about it). So that's weird too...It's all just weird.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.