22 April 2013

For Sale!

In case you missed it on instagram, I am selling these two dresses! 

7e79ffaaa63c11e2a1b122000a1f9702_7
This dress is from Page6 Boutique Size M. I got the last dress and the ladies in the shop told me that the smalls ran really small and it was best to get the Medium anyway! 
Asking $35.00

618f54a8a64111e28b9422000a1f8af5_7
Asking $40.00 
This dress is from ASOS and I only wore it to my friend's bridal shower as shown in the picture. Dress is size 6. I usually wear all size 4 (or size small unless I'm told smalls run really small) But with ASOS I've found the 4s tend to be really tight along the hip area, so I actually returned the 4 and got the 6 which fit just fine (as you can see in the picture)

I accept paypal, so email or comment below if interested!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the second dress! Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! What's your email? I went to click on your picture/comment and it said no reply comment which means you haven't added your email to your blogger/google account. If you check back here, email me @ itsmecassiemae@gmail.com okay? :)

      Delete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.