11 November 2010

A singer long time?

Watching the CMAs last night I never knew Gwyneth  Paltrow could sing. NO CLUE. And I'm not talking country. Does anyone recall back to this song? it was first made big my Smokey Robinson, then this duet. I had NO IDEA it was Gwen singing!! So to anyone thinking she is making her music debut bec of her famous singing Coldplay husband, WRONG!!!




And last night's country song :) Country strong. Vince Gill is timeless. Love that he is married to my childhood fave Amy Grant!!!




Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I thought she was great!!! She is also going to be on Glee soon if she hasn't already (I haven't watched this weeks episode yet)

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Country Strong on XM yesterday and was FLOORED that it's Gweneth! She's fabulous and classy! She'll be on gLee 11/16/2010 =) Can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pleasantly surprised with her performance, didn't expect it!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.