Is it weird to add fellow Blog "friends" to your "Friends" On Facebook? I ask because I have found some of you on FB! And you all look just as lovely on your default pics as you do on your Blog pics!
I ask because, well, if you add someone to Facebook from Blogging, anything you have not mentioned in the blog, becomes well ahem.....all hanging out there to see ( like your birthday, where you live, your first and last name, where you went to college, your husband/boyfriend/fiancee' name etc etc) and if you are a blogger that hasn't let all bloggers know this kind of info does Facebook reveal to much?
Or is facebook like blogging in the sense of...you use it to well network? Meet people. Talk to new people.
Or are you the other type? Facebook is only for "Real" people you know.
Thoughts please...as I have said, I found a few of ya on FB and thought about adding y'all, but wasn't sure if that was kosher or not with everyone.
- 120 million active users worldwide
- 85% of students in college have a Facebook account
- 60% of which sign on daily with an average of 20 minutes spent on the site
- 4th most-trafficked website in the world
- Most-trafficked social media site in the world
- 1/4 companies block Facebook from their employees
- Revenue is 300 million USD (2008 est.)
- There are 700 Employee (November 2008)
- Over 55,000 regional, work-related, collegiate, and high school networks
- More than half of Facebook users are outside of college
- The fastest growing demographic is those 25 years old and older
What do you think?