22 July 2010

Thoughtless Thursday

You can play too! Here's her blog
Random Thought/Quote for me of the day:

{1} "I'VE TRIED YOGA, BUT I FIND STRESS LESS BORING."
{via}
I know I know, many of you probably adore yoga. It's just not for me. I get bored. Just like I get bored being on a treadmil. I'd much rather hike Camelback Mountian! So much more exciting!

{via}
&



{2} Product Review for ya! 
Mister Steamy!
I picked this up at Bed Bath and Beyond 2 weeks ago to try for Mister Wonderful & I. 

I got news for ya kids...SKIP this one. Tried it. Not seeing wrinkle free sheets. Yes, I followed all directions. save your 14.99 
Plus it's loud as a bad motha going round and round in the dryer clunk clunk. My dog always barked thinking someone was outside!

Thoughts? Leave your love!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I'm trying to talk myself into going to yoga-I bought a class pass but have yet to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend $120/month on a yoga membership and go once a month =( its depressing really. The stress I relieve from yoga.. I regain in financial burden.. hahahaha

    The picture of the dog doing yoga made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the SAME WAY about yoga! i've tried to make myself like it. no bueno.

    cute cute post, thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I totally just saw that Stressed sign at Big Lots yesterday! How funny! Yoga is amazing it's just so $$ here! I'm a new follower your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.