07 January 2016

Another new year another new season of the Bachelor

Is anyone else still watching the Bachelor season after season?! Guilty! It's my one guilty pleasure for reality TV. I DVR'd the new season episode 1 of The Bachelor and watched it on Tuesday. While I like Ben, I feel like 26 is pretty young for most men to know that they are ready to be married. 




Speaking of age, right off the bat the twin contestants are barely 21-or 22?! I was like no way a 22 year old girl is ready to get hitched!


No idea which one is which, I just know these two are more on the show for perhaps fame rather than love. 

The mean girl of the season already is this girl "Lace"

She loves one person....her self. It's all about her that much I can tell you!

Most to lose....this girl Amanda, single mother of 2 little girls.... 



Chicken girl aka Tiara. She's super cute but a little obsessive about her pet chickens! lol 
Good thing Ben is from a nice small town in Indiana where these Chickens could live!

Calia aka the girl that looks exactly like Catherine from Shawn's season! 


Lauren B aka the "first girl out the limo" giving Ben those first initial butterflies...she's tiny! 

A blast from the past showed up from Chris' season

*****SPOILER******

Miss Becca Tilley. I love her I was so torn when Chris had to pick between her and Whitney...clearly he chose the wrong girl as Whitney and her big time city gig wasn't meant for Farmer Chris. 


Amber is also back....not sure she'll go far with Ben as there are lots of other ladies Ben seems to have his eye on!

I don't have any predictions thus far, I didn't get that vibe from any of the girls right away that they were going to have major sparks with Ben (Although the Bachelor Previews say otherwise as it often shows Ben kissing many of the contestants on their bachelor dates!) 

Anyone think of a girl or two as particular front runners for Ben this season? 

If Becca doesn't make it with Ben, they better have her as the Bachelorette next season!!




1 comment:

  1. I started watching this season but got caught up with other things but this post made me excited to get back to watching! I will have to watch more and see what I think of the girls :) I definitely agree with your post though!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.