I did a little spring cleaning this evening and decided to share some purchases that I regret buying and purchases I consider my holy grail of beauty!
1. I've tried many many make up removing wipes. This one was by far the worst. Maybelline make up removing wipes. A total bust. Since I've tried so many, I have to say that the Neutrogena wipes win my vote hands down, the best make up removing wipes out there!
2. Baby Lips. HUGE let down. They don't moisturize at all. They do the opposite, and I find myself trying to reapply all the time which is super annoying and not good for your lips in all actuality!
3. High Beam. I just don't seem to really use this one. Saw it a long time ago on Pink Lou Lou's blog.
4. Laura Mercier lip gloss. Bust. Doesn't stay on AT ALL.
5. Chanel lip gloss. Same problem. Huge waste of money in my opinion.
6. Tarte pencil. I saw this pencil on a youtube tutorial for make up and thought I'd give it a try. You get any of this in your eyes you will feel like a cat scratched your eye. Not a good product for the eye area in my opinion.
I didn't number this picture but most items are easily identifiable!
The Lorac Pro pallet is a holy grail product for me. I use it every other day for my eye make up and love the colors! This was worth the price tag!
Righteous Butter by Soap and Glory. I'm on my 4th tub of this lotion and I don't ever intend to use any other lotion ever again. Some of you asked how I use this with the Banana Boat lotion. I apply the soap and glory (pink tub) first, right after I get out of the shower. Then immediately apply the banana boat tanner lotion right on top of that. Use liberally and rub rub rub in! Wash your hands immediately after using (unless you are cool with tanner between the crevices of your fingers!)
It's a Ten spray (been using this for the last 4 years) don't think I'll use anything else either. Spray on after getting out of shower on your damp hair.
Kenra spray for blowdrying your hair. I dry my hair every other day and need top notch heat protectant. This product takes the cake! Smells great and leaves hair shiny.
Oscar Blanti silk cream is good stuff too. I like to change up my hair stuff every now and again so this one I haven't been using as much as of lately but still a great great hair product!
What are your must have and have nots for beauty products!?