1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
Gotta delete all the spam that accrued over night!
2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
I don't really visit any "funny" ones....spend most my time on Blogger and pinterest!
3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Pinterest is drama free which I love.
Facebook is great to catch up and see how other people are doing, via married, kids, grand children etc etc..
4. Twitter or Instagram? I use both, I favor instagram a bit more, since my area of study in college was Photography.
5. Favorite youtube video...
I cannot but help feel all warm and fuzzy & happy when I watch this. warms my heart.
And also tied for first place is this one..
Because I'm a Pom mom and when I hear this song, I think Pretty Woman!
6. Biggest online pet peeve?
Facebook rants and complainers about "oh woe is me crap." We are talking daily stuff/posts that are all negative. It's facebook not your diary! Get a Xanga account if you need to write it out! lol I'd have to agree with Neely and say also the vague drama queens that tweet or blog things that we all know who they are talking about.
And there you have it! Be sure to link up with Neely!